Part-Time Remote Set – Up Person. Basic Knowledge of audio and radio equipment preferred. Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Part-Time On-Air Talent. 3 years on-air experience required. Must be available to work various fill in shifts.
AFTERNOON DRIVE PRODUCER /SIDEKICK on COFIELD & COMPANY (M-F 3-6p)
Join the cast with Steve Cofield and Adam Hill on ESPN1100/100.9 FM in Las Vegas. Cofield & Company has been on locally in Las Vegas since 2004.
Produce entertaining and compelling programming that that informs, engages, and entertains sports fans on broadcast, digital, and social platforms. Act as a regular voice, aiding the primary host(s) through the topics of the day.
Cultivate and maintain a wide range of contacts for compelling guests. Update and engage audience on social media platforms daily.
-Ability to build audience by connecting on a personal level with listeners/users and generating loyalty.
-Able to work independently at times, but take coaching and direction from management.
-Proficiency with social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
-Ability to run a radio board, even while hosting
-Understanding of sound production
-Experience finding and booking guests
-Excellent time management skills and flexibility
-Work effectively in a team environment
-Ability to consistently work hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, evenings, etc.
– Experience and knowledge of Wide Orbit, and Adobe Audition – strong production skills (including video editing) are a plus.
– Ability to be in-the-field reporter for professional and college sports. NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights beginning in the summer of 2017, UNLV football, UNLV men’s basketball and Triple-A Las Vegas 51’s.
– Interest in pop-culture and other areas outside of sports that relate to males 25-54
SPECIFIC DAILY TASKS
– Run the board
– Screen calls
– Produce and deliver two fresh sports updates per hour (min. of one local story in every one)
– Book two guests per day
– Produce 2-3 new rejoins per day
– Find, record, edit and mix audio on deadline
– Co-host on days when primary hosts Steve Cofield or Adam Hill are out
– Podcast all three hours on lvsportnetwork.com by 645p PT
– Tweet out each hour separately by 8p at the latest
– Send out min. of 8-10 tweets per show between 3-6p
– Write a min. of one story per day M-F on lvsportsnetwork.com
– Min. of 1-2 years producing and directing a local or national radio show
Part-Time Digital Content / Sports producer for our digital department
Must have a strong desire to focus on web-based content. Must show proficiency with the technical aspects of getting content onto the website. Must be creative, have good people skills and be able to handle deadline pressure and ability to multi-task. Must have strong knowledge of how to use and update social media platforms. Basic Video editing skills a plus. High School diploma or equivalent required. Must be crazy about everything social media.
Lotus Broadcasting está aceptando aplicaciones para un ejecutivo de cuenta a tiempo completo. Experiencia mínimo de un año necesario. Bilingüe en español es una ventaja. Envía una carta de presentación, curriculum vitae y su historia salarial a Jobs@lvradio.com
Lotus Broadcasting es un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. M/F/H/V